This property is being sold via Openn Offers (transparent online offer system). For more details, please visit openn.com.au or contact the agent.
This well presented modern 5 bedroom plus a theatre (or 6th beds) and 2 bathrooms has just hit the market. This house offers dual living, with two separate living rooms, kitchens, laundries and baths. It is perfect for a multi-generational family wishing to live under one roof, or for someone who wants to rent out a part of the property to earn extra rent income.
If you have been looking for a house that brings your family together but also provides privacy when needed, this property might be perfect for you. For more information, contact the agent.
* Dual living – Can provide completely separate dwelling
* Spacious bedrooms
* Beautiful laminate timber flooring in Living
* Stone benchtop throughout
* Theatre room with French doors
* Large size bathrooms & separate toilets
* Double lock up garage
* Private rear block
* Green title
* Easy care living with minimal gardening
* Walking distance (200m) to Gibbs Primary School
* 1.9 km (4 min) to Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre
* 13 km (17 min) to Perth CBD
* 1.2 km (2 min) to Cannington Train Station
Land size: 532 sqm
Building size: 252.4 sqm
LA: City of Canning
Council Rates: $2030.74
Water Rates: $1474.62 approx.
*Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this document. Harcourts Regal Gateway provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client’s own risk. Harcourts Regal Gateway accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client. Figures and information may be subject to change without notice.