It’s not often that a home like this one comes on the market. If you are sick of looking at cookie cutters that are so predictable and boring, you need to come and have a look at this beautiful home.
Set on a very quiet cul de sac in Canning Vale with friendly neighbours all around, this 4 x2 house will surprise you with its unique & warm rustic charm combined with modern convenience.
• Elevated position with fully enclosed Front Yard
• Multiple livings – Formal lounge, Family Room & Games Room
• Beautiful Jarrah Flooring throughout Living and all Bedrooms
• 4 Large Bedrooms
• Renovated Main Bathroom and Toilet
• Spa Bath in Master Ensuite
• Beautiful Kitchen with large benchtop space, dishwasher, and a Falcon double oven with gas cooktop
• High Ceiling with Chandeliers in Livings
• Skylight in Main Living
• Gas log Fireplace
• Ducted A/C – Evaporative
• Underground Outdoor Spa
• Close to shops, schools and parks
• Canning Vale Primary School – 973m away
• Canning Vale College – 1.3km away
• Double Garage with Mezzanine for extra storage
Do not miss this rare opportunity to secure a home built with quality. For more information, please contact Christen Song on 0433 445 161.
Built Year: 2000
Council Rates: $1,949.63 per annum
Water Rates: $1,317.36 per annum
*Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this document. Regal Gateway Property provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client’s own risk. Regal Gateway Property accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client. Figures and information may be subject to change without notice.