Gorgeous 3 bedroom 2 bathroom three toilet town house in a private, quiet location overlooking bushland. Whether you are looking for an investment or a beautiful home this immaculate property ticks all the boxes!
– King sized master bedroom with fitted walk-in robe and a balcony with a tranquil outlook of parklands
– Spacious en suite with shower, vanity and toilet
– Queen sized second bedroom with double built-in wardrobe
– King sized third bedroom with triple built-in wardrobe
– Bathroom with shower, vanity, relaxing deep bath tub and separate toilet
– Downstairs 3rd toilet / powder room
– Well appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, lots of cupboards for storage, walk-in pantry, electric oven and gas cook top, soft closing drawers and cupboards
– Open plan meals and family areas with gorgeous high ceilings
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Separate laundry with double linen plus triple linen cupboard upstairs
– Instantaneous gas hot water system
– Private decked entertainment area with a gabled patio as well as an additonal flat patio
– Double garage with high ceilings and storage area
– Strata levy $284.35 per quarter
– Council Rates $1695.55 per annum
– Water $208.83
Hammond Park is a highly sought after area with great facilities and amenities. It’s within close proximity to Gateway Shopping Centre, local shopping and medical facilities, The Quarie Bar and Bistro, easy access to the Freeway, minutes to Cockburn Train Station make it the ideal suburb for every buyer!
Call Samantha on 0403 434 667 for more information.
*Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this document. Regal Gateway provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client’s own risk. Regal Gateway Propertyaccepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client. Figures and information may be subject to change without notice.