Built in 2005, this 4 Bedroom, two bathroom is a delightful home situated in a quiet pocket and within easy walking distance to local shops, Aubin Grove Primary School and public transport.
Presented to the highest standard this wonderful family home boasts soaring high cathedral ceilings, solid timber flooring, ducted air conditioning, stone kitchen benchtops, large bedrooms, plenty of garden and much much more. This quality home provides the opportunity for a family to really enjoy a wonderful relaxing lifestyle with plenty of room to move .
Some of the Special Features Include:
– Master bedroom with Walk in Robe, en-suite and sliding door accessing the alfresco
– Minor bedrooms can accommodate queen beds and have double robes. Bedroom 2 has a semi en-suite.
– Well equipped kitchen with stone bench tops, and double fridge recess
– Large open planned living area with cathedral ceilings
– Home office
– Solid flooring
– Solar hot water system with gas booster
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning
– Reticulated established gardens
– Garden shed
– Security screen doors
– Pets Negotiable
Harcourts Regal Gateway accepts online applications via our website, www.RegalGateway.com
Please note that inspection of property is required prior to processing of any application. You must register online as you will then receive updates regarding viewing times/dates via text and/or email.
*Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but prospective tenants must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this document. Harcourts Regal Gateway provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the tenant’s own risk. Harcourts Regal Gateway accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a tenant.