An outstanding opportunity to live in the most sought-after location Atwell has to offer in this stunning 2009 Dale Alcock family home. Consisting of 5-bedrooms (potential for 6), 3-bathrooms, study & gym/5th bedroom. This family home is conveniently located within a few minutes’ walk to the Aubin Grove train station, a stone’s throw from local shops/café and only a short walk to the local schools. With brilliant use of space & light, this large urban home combines practicality & comfort and is ideal for a large family looking for that extra space! Opportunities for such a home in Harvest Lakes, Atwell are rare and this definitely needs to be seen before it’s too late.
The master bedroom retreat boasts his & hers walk in robes and a large en-suite, with double vanity, spa bath, double shower and a separate toilet. 2 of the minor bedrooms have built-in robes, carpets and are serviced by the central bathroom and laundry. Bedroom 4 has a large walk in robe, hardwood blackbutt flooring and the added bonus of easy access to the 3rd bathroom which gives you the option of running a business from home. Bedroom 5 has also been used as a gym/activity space.
The open plan living & dining area is bright & airy so you’ll never feel like the walls are closing in on you. Situated in the heart of the home is the formal lounge & kitchen which offers the perfect place to relax & unwind at the end of the long working day.
The contemporary kitchen comes complete with 900mm stainless steel oven & 900mm stove top appliances + rangehood, fridge recess, 2 sinks, granite bench tops, plenty of soft closing cupboard space and 2 massive walk in pantry’s.
Finishing off this great home is a stunning alfresco area overlooking the gardens where you have the perfect setting for a relaxing, drink & BBQ (external gas outlet) throughout those warm summer months! With zero work needed, all you have to do is move in, unpack and enjoy!
This one won’t last long! Call Jason 0406 052 963 to book your viewing today.
Other features and benefits include;
– 5 x 3 x 3 family home (floor plan offers up to 6 bedrooms if you choose)
– Total building area: 445.75m2, living area: 306.95m2
– 796m2 block
– Built in 2009 by Dale Alcock Homes
– Huge alfresco entertaining area
– 6 door stacker doors opening between the living & outdoor entertainment area
– Double door entry
– Double insulation – Under roof surface and above ceiling
– Massive storage options
– Triple garage including store with roller door
– 33c ceilings in main living area
– Spacious laundry
– Manicured bore reticulated gardens
– Feature grade hardwood Blackbutt flooring
– Ducted Evaporative air conditioning
– Gas bayonets – Internal and external
– 8mm thick glass throughout the home
– Extra storage above garage (with ladder access)
– Large study with storage (10mm thick glass)
– Gym/activity/craft room/5th bedroom
– Solar panels
– Close to shops/cafes, transport & schools
– Great option for inner city commuters!
*Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this document. Harcourts Regal Gateway provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client’s own risk. Harcourts Regal Gateway accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client . Figures and information may be subject to change without notice.