ALL OFFERS TO BE RECEIVED BY 5pm AWST 26/01/2023. The seller reserves the right to accept an offer prior to this date.
An outstanding opportunity for you to live in the most sought-after location Success has to offer. Boasting its own Tesla Powerwall 2 battery with a 5kw solar system, your new home is green and ahead of the rest.
With 4-bedrooms, 2-bathrooms, study, theatre, 22sqm powered workshop, and high 31c ceilings throughout, this beautiful family home offers a fantastic flowing floor plan, separate living zones, and everything you could want in an outdoor area ensuring enjoyment for the whole family.
With brilliant use of space & light, this large home combines practicality & comfort, ideal for anyone wanting extra space! Opportunities for a home of this size in this pocket of Success, are rare and needs to be seen before it’s too late.
The master bedroom retreat boasts his & hers walk in robes and a large en-suite, with double vanity, double shower and a separate toilet. The 3 additional bedrooms all have built-in robes, carpets and a neutral tone throughout.
The open plan living & dining area is bright & airy, with stacker doors opening up to the rear garden and two sliding doors to the alfresco area, you’ll never feel like the walls are closing in on you. In the heart of the home is a huge contemporary kitchen, complete with 900mm stainless steel oven & 900mm stove top appliances + rangehood, fridge recess, dishwasher, plenty of cupboard space, and pantry.
Finishing off this great home is a stunning alfresco area where you have the perfect setting for a relaxing drink & BBQ all year ’round! With zero work needed, all you have to do is move in, unpack and enjoy!
This one won’t last long! Call Jason 0406 052 963 to book your viewing today.
Your new home’s benefits and features include;
– Total building area: 321.59m2, living area: 243.27m2
– Solar power – 5.0kw
– Tesla Powerwall 2 battery storage, 14kw hours of storage and uninterrupted power supply, meaning your lights stay and life continues as normal when everyone else’s power in the street goes out
– Huge alfresco entertaining area
– Sliding stacker door to rear with new Ziptrak outdoor blind
– Raised garden bed & waterwise front gardens
– Generous front entry deck in spotted gum with waterfall
– Double door entry
– 31c ceilings in main living area
– Bespoke American Red Oak display shelving in kitchen
– 900mm stainless steel oven & 900mm stove top
– Whole house water filter + additional water filter to kitchen
– 22sqm powered workshop
– Rear deck with pergola
– Foxtel ports in parents retreat and living area
– Supports multiple work from home requirements including a spacious home office
– Beautiful views to front deck and garden from the office, great for spotting deliveries and guests
– Whole house LED power saving down lights
– Rear roller door access
– Spacious laundry with overhead cupboard
– Under-bench washing machine taps in laundry
– Landscaped reticulated gardens throughout
– Phillips – Ducted reverse cycle AC throughout
– 5 camera security system
– Enclosed theatre
– Side access
– Easy access from secure garage through to rear through roller door
– Built in 2010
Your new location benefits & features
– Walking distance to schools, transport and local sports clubs
– 5 mins to ARC and the Dockers training facilities
– 5 mins to shops
– 5 mins to Aubin Grove and Cockburn Central Station – excellent for city commuters
– Next door to Thomson’s Lake Reserve and more wonderful bushwalking tracks
– Quiet and peaceful local parks
– Less than 5 mins to dedicated enclosed dog exercise park
– Walking distance to two large ovals
*Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this document. Regal Gateway Property provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client’s own risk. Regal Gateway Property accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client . Figures and information may be subject to change without notice.